When reading this list, REMEMBER...this list is intended for intimacy romance between married couples!
1. Watch the sunset together.
2. Take showers together.
3. Back rubs/massages.
4. Listen to classical music and cuddle in the dark or with blacklight.
5. French Kiss.
6. Hold your wife with hands inside the back of her shirt.
7. Whisper to each other.
8. Cook for each other.
9. Skinny dip (discreetly).
10. Make out in the rain.
11. Dress each other.
12. Undress each other.
13. Kiss every part of your wife's body.
14. Hold hands.
15. Sleep together. (Actually sleep with each other...not sex)
16. One word...Foreplay.
17. Sit and talk.
18. Buy gifts for each other.
20. Wear your lifemate's favorite cologne/perfume every time you're together.
21. Wear your husband's clothes.
22. Find a nice secluded place to lie and watch the stars.
23. Incense/candles/oils/blacklights and music make for great cuddling/sex.
24. Kiss at every chance you get.
25. Don't wear underwear and let them find out.
26. Kinky is bad...Blindfolds are good.
27. Lightly kiss their collarbone and their jawbone just below the ear, then whisper "I love you".
28. Bubble baths.
29. Go for a long walk down the beach at midnight.
30. Make love.
31. Write poetry for each other.
32. Kiss and smell your wife's hair.
33. Hugs are the universal medicine.
34. Say "I love you", only when you mean it and make sure they know you mean it.
35. Give random gifts of flowers/candy/poetry, etc.
36. Tell your wife that she's the only girl you ever want. Don't lie.
37. Spend every second possible together.
38. Tell your wife that she doesn't have to do anything she doesn't want to. And mean it.
39. Look into each other's eyes.
40. Very lightly push up your wife's chin, look into her eyes, tell her you love her, and kiss her lightly.
41. Talk to each other using only body language and your eyes.
42. When in public, flirt with each other.
43. Walk behind your wife and put your hands in her front pockets.
44. Put love notes in your lifemate's pockets when they aren't looking.
45. Clothes are no fun.
46. Buy your wife a ring.
47. Keep something special of your wife's/your husband's somewhere where you see it everyday.
48. Sing to each other.
49. Read to each other.
50. PDA = Public Displays of Affection.
51. Take advantage of any time alone together.
52. Tell your wife about how you answered every question in math with her name. (Assuming you're continuing your education).
53. Draw. (If you can.)
54. Let your wife sit on your lap.
55. Go hiking and camp out together in the woods or on a mountain.
56. Lips were made for kissing. So were eyes, and fingers, and cheeks, and collarbones, and hands, and ears.
57. Kiss your wife's stomach.
58. Always hold your wife around her hips/sides.
59. Husbands like half-shirts.
60. Take your wife to dinner and do the dinner for two deal.
61. Spaghetti...(Ever see Lady and the Tramp?)
62. Hold your wife's hand, stare into her eyes, kiss her hand and then put it over your heart.
63. Unless you can feel their heart beating, you aren't close enough.
64. Dance together.
65. Sit in front of a roaring fire and make out/make love.
66. Tell your lifemate you love the way they look right after they've fallen asleep, with their head in your lap.
67. Carry your wife to bed.
68. Waterbeds are fun.
69. You figure it out.
70. Do cute things like write "I love you" in a note so that they have to look in the mirror to read it.
71. Break every one of your 'safe' relationship rules for your lifemate.
72. Make excuses to call your lifemate repeatedly in one day.
73. Even if you are really busy doing something, go out of your way to call and say "I love you".
74. Call from your business trip to tell your lifemate you were thing about them.
75. Remember your dreams and tell your lifemate about them.
76. Drive home from work just to see your lifemate, before turning around and going back to a business meeting in the evening.
77. Sit in your car in the driveway, honk, then blow your lifemate a kiss as you leave for work.
78. Tell each other your most sacred secrets/fears.
79. Share your deepest convictions.
80. Be Prince/Princess Charming to your lifemate's parents.
81. Act out mutual fantasies together. (Not necessarily sexual)
82. Brush your wife's hair out of her face for her.
83. Stay up all night to think of 101 ways to be sweet to your lifemate.
84. Hang out with your lifemate's friends, too.
85. Learn to listen.
86. Take your wife to see a romantic movie and remember the parts she liked.
87. Cuddle together under a full moon on a clear night.
88. Learn from each other and don't make the same mistakes twice.
89. Everyone deserves a second chance.
90. Describe the joy you feel just to be with your lifemate.
91. Make sacrifices for each other.
92. Really love each other.
93. Write a fictional story about how you met/fell in love, etc. and give it to your lifemate.
94. Let there never be a second during any given day that you aren't thinking about them, and make sure they know it.
95. Hot tubs are great.
96. Learn to say sweet things in foreign languages, including sign language.
97. Dedicate songs to them on the radio.
98. Fall asleep on the phone with each other.
99. Sleep naked together.
100. Stand up for your lifemate when someone says unkind things about them.
101. Never forget the kiss goodnight. And always remember to say, "Sweet dreams."
102. Groom your spouse. Ask to brush your wife's hair when she gets out of the shower. Shave your husband's face.
103. A Short Story - You know the guys that go around in restaurants and bars with the basket of roses selling them? My husband sought him out one evening before coming home from work, bought the entire basket of roses, and left them on my doorstep, then called me and told me to go to the front door! That was so romantic!
104. Be waiting at your mates car when they get off work, out of the beauty salon, get done grocery shopping...be creative!
105. Buy 11 real roses and one fake one…leave a note that says I’ll love you until the last rose dies… -Mark Ansley
106. Kiss your mate on their forehead.
107. While your lifemate is out. Put a bag of Hershey hugs on the door knob. Put rose peddles mixed with Hershey kisses on the floor leading to the bathroom with lights off. Candles for your light lined up all the way to the bathroom also. Two dozen roses lined all over the bathtub. With a card in plain view. And on the card write " Now that I have hugged u before u walked in the door, kissed the ground that you walk on, and showered you with roses. Will you be mine 4-ever." - Joseph Wade Stepp
108. I am in the military so for anyone that has a long distant relationship with their spouse. They can create a jewelry box, you can buy all you need at an inexpensive gift shop store, and decorate it with the things she likes to send you in her letter or emails, for example hearts and stars and stick them all over the box. Then inside the box you can write a thought for every day of what you remember as your great memories with her in your relationship, or things you like about her, reasons why you fell in love with her or even things you want to plan with her for the future. Then tell her when she receives this magic box that when ever she feels lonely like me when I am not with her or thinks of what I am thinking about throughout the day, she can open the box and be reminded that she is all I am thinking about.
109. Take a latex balloon (not inflated) and fill it with some confetti, a love note to your lifemate and a photo of yourself. Take the balloon to a balloon shop and have them fill it with helium while the items are still in the balloon. Attach a pin and a note that says; "Please pop" to the balloon string. Leave the balloon by your lifemate's bedside before he/she wakes up in the morning. My husband really enjoyed this romantic action.
110. Post a Lovenote to her, even if she is with you, using her office/house address or care off her friend's postal address.
111. Softly and lightly blow on the back of your spouse's neck.
112. You always get red roses from the one you love but take it a step further forget the roses and pick a different flower that reminds you of her. write on a card or tell her in person why they remind you of her e.g. I bought these Lilies because they are the most elegant flower and you are the most elegant woman I know. etc and make sure its a really big bunch not just 1 like you do with a rose.
113. Love her or his parents. - Aish
114. Paint your wife's toenails. - Saunja
115. Wake your wife up with a gentle kiss on the lips- Mpumi Mhlontlo
116. Nothing is more precious than a Kiss on the forehead - Matshediso wa ga Pogisho
117. Take her out to the playground on the swings and swing together as if you were both in your teen years still. - Chris Voronin
118. When your wife has a particularly long day on her feet, get home before her and prepare a nice bath. While she soaks in the warmth of the water, sit on the edge of the tub and wash and massage her feet. - Josh Tabor
119. Watch the movie "Fireproof" together! (No babies, cell phones allowed)
120. Play basketball with your husband.
121. Set up a tea party for "married couples only".
122. Make a bag lunch for your wife to take to work with her, include an apple with a love note :)
123. Buy your wife a lipstick color that you like.
124. Work out together-tell each other you want them around for a life time!
125. Pray together.
126. Tell your spouse what life would be like without him.
127. Call your spouse at work and tell them to leave work-you can't tell them what's wrong until you see them. Have a secret hotel suite reserved with candles, chocolates, etc...and let them know you couldn't focus at work because he/she was on your mind:)
128. Invite your husband's friends over and throw a big cookout for him/his friends -serve them all night.
129. Play playstation or xbox with your husband all night for a change!
130. Tell your wife you appreciate her having your children.
131. Buy an invitation for your spouse and decide when, where, time that you want to have an enchanting evening.
132. Travel together at the last minute-leave everything and everyone behind.
133. If your spouse is in the "dog house"-create "mock money"(dollar bills or coupons) for them to buy theirself out of the "dog house".
134. Wash the dishes for your wife.
135. Go shopping with your wife.
136. Try on new clothes that your husband wants to see you in -in the fitting rooms at the store,or mall!
137. Spend time with your husband in the garage-working on his next big project :)
138. Tell a stranger how long you have been married.
139. Call your married friends over once a month and watch each other's wedding videos, or vacation trips together!
140. Play Nintendo Wii together.
141. Plan a surprise trip for just the two of you maybe invite another couple. ie..concerts, games, plays, attractions. - KG
142. Go in the spa, listen to country music and talk together! (No fighting)
143. Email your wife at work or home every hour just to say your thinking of her and love her.
144. This one takes a bit of work, but its extremely romantic. Book a hotel room with a balcony that faces the tennis court or courtyard. Make arrangements with the hotel to use the area after dark. Without telling your lifemate, use miniature white candles to spell out "I Love You" or some other sweet note on the ground below the balcony of your room, then tell your lifemate to meet you there. While he or she is on the way, light the candles, when your lifemate arrives, lead him or her out onto the balcony and show them your affection. :-)
145. Color a picture for your wife. Draw your own little bubble captions that say little sweet nothings. Sign it and leave it someplace that she will find it while you are away. -
146. Tell each other everyday what you love about one another. - SGT Jilin, China
147. Make a scrapbook with pictures and memories since the first day you met each other. :) - Carolann D.
148. Give wife or husband candle lit body massage. Whisper i love you every so often as you do :) - Anon.
149. Read a novel together. - Anonymous.
150. Feed each other delicious desserts in bed. - Adanna :)
151. Make sure they know that you are the lucky one for having him/her in your life. - Anonymous.
152. Cook dinner together. - Anonymous.
153. Hug her from behind and kiss her neck. - Anonymous.
154. Make some help while cooking with romantic touches. - Anonymous.
155. Remind her of sweet things or crazy things you did together. - MayButterflies.
156. She would love it when you notice a new anything about her. - MayButterflies.
157. Make a cd of songs that remind u of her, have it ready and start slow dancing with her. Make sure to dip her, girls love that. - Amanda.
158. Kiss on her feet gently and hold her feet and look into her eyes. - Anonymous.
159. Never,ever let them go @--->--- hold your husband or wife as if it was the last hug ever. - Anon.
160. Smile everytime they come home as if it was the first time you saw them. - Conswala L.
#1-101 borrowed from FamilyLife.com Forum.
102+ contributed by our readers.
Edited especially for married couples.
Add to the List?